Saturday, December 22, 2012

Atlanta Business Chronicle: Business Events Calendar

hustbelogehy1857.blogspot.com
Once approved, your event listing will appeae on the Calendar until the day aftee the date you enter as itsend date. For example, if you enter June 8th as your event'as end date, your listing will be removeds from the Calendarat 12:00 a.m. on June 9th. Once I list an how long does it take before it is posted to the BusinessEvents Calendar? To maintainn the professional integrity of our each listing must go through an approvao process prior to being posted to the Events In most cases, this occurs within a few with the maximum being 24 hours. Can I post my even t listing as far in advanceas I'd like? Yes, you can post event listings days, weeks or monthxs in advance.
They will appear on the Calenda r until the day afteryour event's end date. Will my evenrt listing also appear in the print edition of theBusiness Journal? No, the Businesz Events Calendar is an online-only any events posted through this systemk will only appear If I want to list a recurring event each do I have to enter each one separately? Yes, each month' event would be considered as a separate There may be discounts for multiples listings. Please contact us and a representative will work with you to creatwe a customized package to suit your Contact information is available from the Can I selecr more than one category for myevent listing?
No, each evenrt listing can only fall under one If more than one category applies to your evenrt listing, we recommend choosint the one that is most If I have a Business Events Calendar promotional/discountf code, can I use it in any of bizjournals 42 markets? No, each promotional/discountf code is market-specific and will only work in the markey for which it was originally created. What shouled I do if I need to make changesx to my event listing after it has beenposted online?? Please contact our locall office. Information is available from the Who should I contact if I woulcd like to purchase an event listingh over the phoneversus online? Pleasde contact our local office.
Information is available from the

No comments:

Post a Comment